Separon™ Desanders effectively remove solids from liquids using centrifugal-action.
The Desanders uses centrifugal-action for liquids and gas. The Desanding Hydrocyclone uses energy from the flow stream to achieve cyclonic separation of solids.
- No moving parts, minimal to zero liquid loss, and low (0.2-0.8 bar) and steady system pressure drop
- Patented Swirlex internal accelerating slots for optimum solids-removal performance
- Patented internal Vortube for enhanced separation and collection
- In-line inlet and outlet configuration for simplified piping
- ASME code stamped, section VIII, Div I
- ANSI flanged inlet and outlet connections; DIN and other connections available
- Carbon Steel construction with special coatings and other materials available