ENERSCOPE Desanders effectively remove solids from liquids using centrifugal-action.
The Desanders uses centrifugal-action for liquids and gas. The Desanding Hydrocyclone uses energy from the flow stream to achieve cyclonic separation of solids.
- No moving parts, minimal to zero liquid loss, and low (0.2-0.8 bar) and steady system pressure drop
- Patented Swirlex internal accelerating slots for optimum solids-removal performance
- Patented internal Vortube for enhanced separation and collection
- In-line inlet and outlet configuration for simplified piping
- ASME code stamped, section VIII, Div I
- ANSI flanged inlet and outlet connections; DIN and other connections available
- Carbon Steel construction with special coatings and other materials available
EHC Desanding Hydrocyclones
- Duel Inlet
- High Capacity, High Efficiency
- Multiphase capabilities (gas, liquid). Multiphase systems (15,000 psi and 100% gas flow)
- Fine separations; effluents down to a d98 of 10 μm
- Tough ceramic inserts and materials to guard against erosion and corrosion. The material used
is Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide.
- ASME code stamped (Div I & Div II)
- Continuous or intermittent discharge
- Stand-alone equipment or complete skid packages
- Flexible operation for variations in rates
EST Solids Transport Device
Uses cyclone design to fluidize and remove solids. The Solids Transport Device allows for on-line solids fluidization and transport of solids, which settle to the floor of vessels.
- Economical solution for replacement of sand jetting systems
- Competitive with other sand jetting methods
- Effectively removes solids which help prevent emulsions, instrument failure, erosion and corrosion, pump damage, creation of off-spec product, etc.
- Uses minimal flow and pressure of motive fluids; eliminates erosion
- Creates a dense slurry; eliminating the need for downstream fluid handling equipment
Get a Quote