PHASE DYNAMICS is the leading supplier of Water Cut Analyzers to measure the percentage of water in hydrocarbons. Water Cut Analyzer – BS&W Meter – OWD, reads both oil continuous and water continuous modes simultaneously and automatically transitions between the two. Water concentration is measured in Low Range (0-1%, 0-10%, 0-20%), High Range (80-100%), Full Range (0-100%).
Phase Dynamics’ patented oscillator load-pull technology responds instantaneously to the dynamic changes in the composition of the materials flowing through the Analyzer’s Measurement Section.
Each Phase Dynamics Analyzer is factory calibrated on in-house developed calibration loops where temperature, pressure, and material properties are tightly controlled and monitored as they flow through the Analyzer.
- Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD)
- Fiscal & Custody Transfer
- Pipeline Monitoring
- Automatic Well Testing (AWT)
- Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT)
- Condensate Metering
- Separation Tank Control
- Basic Sediment & Water (BS&W)
Water Cut Analyzers
- Low Range (0-4%, 0-10%, 0-20%)
- Mid Range (0 to Inversion)
- Full Range (0-100%)
- High Range (80-100%)
- Flow-Through Analyzers in 1″ to 4″ Pipe Sizes
- Insertion Analyzers for Installation in Pipes 6″ and Larger
- Three Styles of Flow-Through Configurations
- CSA, FM, CE, EEX Available
Get a Quote