Separon™ Desanders effectively remove solids from liquids using centrifugal-action.
The Desanders uses centrifugal-action for liquids and gas. The Desanding Hydrocyclone uses energy from the flow stream to achieve cyclonic separation of solids.
- No moving parts, minimal to zero liquid loss, and low (0.2-0.8 bar) and steady system pressure drop
- Patented Swirlex internal accelerating slots for optimum solids-removal performance
- Patented internal Vortube for enhanced separation and collection
- In-line inlet and outlet configuration for simplified piping
- ASME code stamped, section VIII, Div I
- ANSI flanged inlet and outlet connections; DIN and other connections available
- Carbon Steel construction with special coatings and other materials available
EHC Desanding Hydrocyclones
- Duel Inlet
- High Capacity, High Efficiency
- Multiphase capabilities (gas, liquid). Multiphase systems (15,000 psi and 100% gas flow)
- Fine separations; effluents down to a d98 of 10 μm
- Tough ceramic inserts and materials to guard against erosion and corrosion. The material used is Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide.
- ASME code stamped (Div I & Div II)
- Continuous or intermittent discharge
- Stand-alone equipment or complete skid packages
- Flexible operation for variations in rates