TURNER DESIGNS HYDROCARBON INSTRUMENTS is worldwide leader in the application of field portable, laboratory and on-line continuous process monitors for measuring hydrocarbons in water with fluorescence measurement technology with lowest detection limits in its class.
Some of our monitors:
The TD-550 is suitable for crude oils and other heavy oils with a greatly enhanced detection range (low ppb to 5000 ppm) over most oil in water analyzers.
The TD-560 includes the same optical channel of the TD-550 while along with a second optical channel for detecting lighter hydrocarbons such as BTEX, gas condensates, gasoline, jet fuel, kerosene, transformer oils, styrene and phenol.
- Large full-colour touch screen interface
- Advanced data logging and graphing capabilities
- Compatible with all popular extraction solvents
- Results can be correlated to official methods such as USEPA 1664A and ISO 9377-1
- How to instructional videos included on the TD550 and TD560 touch screen
TD-120 Oil in Water Monitor is resistant to dirty or turbid water influences that typically impact UV absorption or light scatter instrument measurements—allowing hydrocarbons, fuels, lubricating oils, heat transfer fluids, and crude oil to be measured at low ppm/ppb levels.
- Internal tablet interface for quick setup and calibration
- New auto-valve capabilities: temperature protection, fresh water flush, and process isolation
- Minimal maintenance – no reagents or instrument air needed for operation
- Optional sea water compatible wetted parts
- Low cost of ownership.
Designed specifically for offshore oil production, refining, petro-chemical, mining.The monitor is skid or wall mounted and constructed of 316 stainless steel.
It is further selective to the target hydrocarbons depending on the set up and the customer requirements “Falling Stream” measurement cell and “closed cell” version.
Dual stage bubble trap, High resolution LCD
Configured for severe service in hazardous areas:
ATEX Zone 2, ATEX Zone 1 – IECEx – C1D2, C1D1 as well as for general purpose area.
Two sample streams available.
Minimal sample conditioning plumbing hardware reduces cost.
E09 advanced Electronics Package. EZ-ACCESS falling stream flow cellGet a Quote