TURNER DESIGNS HYDROCARBON INSTRUMENTS is worldwide leader in the application of field portable, laboratory and on-line continuous process monitors for measuring hydrocarbons in water with fluorescence measurement technology with lowest detection limits in its class.
Some of our monitors….
TD-500D featuring the least expensive, lightest, smallest, easiest to use, most accurate and most repeatable device on the market for measuring crude oil and condensates in produced water, de-salter tail water, tank bottoms, cargo heaters, or anywhere that crude oil comes in contact with water.
- Bench-top Solvent
- Extraction Can use any of popular solvents
- Results in <4 minutes
- Minimum detection limit: < 1ppm for most crude oils Range: 0 to > 1,000 ppm
- Superior Accuracy and Repeatability
- Measures Diesel, Crude Oils, Condensate and Lube Oil
TD-120 Oil in Water Monitor is resistant to dirty or turbid water influences that typically impact UV absorption or light scatter instrument measurements—allowing hydrocarbons, fuels, lubricating oils, heat transfer fluids, and crude oil to be measured at low ppm/ppb levels.
- Internal tablet interface for quick setup and calibration
- New auto-valve capabilities: temperature protection, fresh water flush, and process isolation
- Minimal maintenance – no reagents or instrument air needed for operation
- Optional sea water compatible wetted parts
- Low cost of ownership.
Designed specifically for offshore oil production, refining, petro-chemical, mining.
The monitor is skid or wall mounted and constructed of 316 stainless steel.
It is further selective to the target hydrocarbons depending on the set up and the customer requirements “Falling Stream” measurement cell and “closed cell” version.
Dual stage bubble trap, High resolution LCD
Configured for severe service in hazardous areas:
ATEX Zone 2, ATEX Zone 1 – C1D2, C1D1 as well as for general purpose area.
Two sample streams available.
Minimal sample conditioning plumbing hardware reduces cost.
E09 advanced Electronics Package. EZ-ACCESS falling stream flow cell
Get a Quote